The Website is put up and maintained by G M Infotech as its platform of bonafide interaction with the public, its promotion of its services and is available to entities and persons who have reached the age of legal majority and are competent under law to enter into legally binding agreement(s). If You do not qualify thus, you should refrain from using the Website any further.
License and Ownership
Unless otherwise stated, any and all intellectual property rights (hereinafter “IPR”) associated with the Website, including all the information, text, links, services, content, images, designs, installations, concepts and layout, looks, appearance and assembly of content, graphics, audio, video, audio-video, button icons, multimedia and materials available on or through the Website (hereinafter “Content”) contained therein, belong exclusively to G M Infotech or its affiliates or third parties from whom they have been licensed. The Content is protected by Intellectual Property laws both of India and those countries with whom India has reciprocal arrangements.
All customized graphics, icons, and other items that appear on the Website are trademarks, service marks or trade names (“Marks”) of G M Infotech, its affiliates or other entities that have granted G M Infotech the right and license to use such Marks and the Marks may not be used or interfered with in any manner without the express written consent of G M Infotech. Except as expressly provided herein, G M Infotech does not grant You any express or implied rights to the IPR of its Website, Services and Content or that of any third party.
- publish or republish any Content, whether in part or in full, from this Website (including republication on another website);
- sell, lease, rent or sub-license any Design and Content, whether in part or in full, to anyone anywhere in the world;
- show or depict any Design and Content or otherwise create derivative works from the Website for display, whether in part or in full, anywhere in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit any Design and Content, whether in part or in full, for any unauthorized, illegal, immoral or unlawful act or purpose;
- edit or amend or modify or otherwise reverse-engineer any Design and Content or translate into any language or computer language, whether in part or in full, on the Website;
- use or misuse, whether partly or fully, any intellectual property and/or any associated rights thereto with respect to any Design and Content;
- redistribute or resell or retransmit any Design and Content, whether in part or in full or in any form, on any media or medium, whether available now or in the future; or
- provide any ink or hyperlink of this Website to any third party, or frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content, without the express, prior written consent of G M Infotech.
Other Restrictions on Use of Website
You will not input or upload to the Website any information that may contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Website or Content or which infringes the Intellectual Property rights of another.
You may not use or access the Website or G M Infotech Services or Content in any way that in its judgment, adversely affects its performance or functioning G M Infotech or its Website or interferes with the ability of authorised parties to access the Website or Services or Content.
You agree that G M Infotech, at its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend Your use of the Website, Services and its Content at any time and for no apparent reason at all, even if access and use is continued for others. Upon such suspension or termination, You are required to immediately discontinue Your use of the Web Site, Services and destroy any copies You may have made of any portion of the Content. Accessing the Website and its Content after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Furthermore, You agree that G M Infotech shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any termination or suspension of Your access to the Web Site, and its Content.
Compliance with International Laws
You agree to use the Website in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rulings, and regulations and in a fashion that does not, in G M Infotech sole judgment, negatively impact its goodwill or reputation and You shall take no action which might cause G M Infotech to be in breach of any laws, rulings or regulations applicable to it, especially those of other countries.
G M Infotech and the Website are based in India. India, and certain other jurisdictions control the export of products and information. You agree to comply with all such applicable restrictions and not to export or re-export the Services or Content to countries or persons prohibited under India or other applicable export control laws or regulations. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of Your local jurisdiction and any other applicable laws regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Content (including any software or services).
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Risk Of Loss
All items purchased from G M Infotech are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
G M Infotech and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, G M Infotech does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by G M Infotech itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
GoSpree does not accept any orders on Cash on Delivery basis.
Kindly note there is no Refund Policy too. We shall be happy to credit the amount paid in your GoSpree wallet for any future purchase you wish to make.
Orders once placed cannot be cancelled.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Limitation of Liability